Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 8

What was your favourite thing you received below the age of 10?
 
She was my best friend, and came to me (thanks to a favorite uncle) right about 4th grade. I had (/have) her dresses, other clothes that weren't hers but I made her wear them anyway, I was in the American Girl Club (for the time that it existed), I read all the books at least 2 times, I own BINDERS full of their trading cardss....you name it. I made a couple trips to American Girl store....I BREATHED this company. And it was awesome.I also can't believe I just admitted that here.
Maybe someday I'll let my future daughter play with them and it will be sentimental, or maybe I'll just keep her in her carrying case. (I told you I was all about this.) Regardless, she made my childhood what it was, and I love it :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I was/am OBSESSED with the American Girl Dolls, I never had any, but I would read the catalog like it was the bible.

    ReplyDelete