Monday, June 6, 2011

I now have lamps.

I ordered lamps for my new apartment Saturday. What apartment? Well, I really don't know. I have yet to find an apartment in Terre Haute, which for the "planner" in me is driving me bonkers, but aligning schedules to actually make the 3-hour drive (and commit to a BIG financial undertaking) is proving to be difficult. However, I have lamps. And 4 pieces of furniture that will hopefully fit in some kind of living room. Why am I doing things so out of order? Because I'm anxious. I'm ready to move, I'm ready to get this next ball rolling. Most of the time, anyway.
Speaking of moving, I'm about 12 weeks and 2 days away from starting classes. In the meantime, what am I doing? Ha! I wish I could tell you. I know I'm holding down at LEAST 2 clients for the summer, and babysitting on and off again, with talk of another client being picked up for the remainder of the summer in the next few days or so. Bremen's VBS is next week, which holds the promise of  lots and lots of driving (my inability to say no to loving on 5 sweet faces got me committed to working 3 full days in FW that week, too) and the loss of about 5 pounds due to a lack of sleep and a LOT of song motions. 12 weeks and 2 days seems really far away, but looking at my work schedule makes it seem like it's almost here.
Some days I love the 12 weeks I have to watch Regis and Kelly 2 mornings a week and Google image yellow kitchen ideas, and then there are other days when I slightly want to start grad. school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment